Thursday 5 November 2009

Tag Reply 5th november



おはよーすう~~

スノーウィー
Snowie and me~~~

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12931_1249080436673_1519333566_30685057_1220609_n.jpg



TAG REPLY


Hayley: If you do come, let me know!!!


Pbb: Hi there~ you can get the harakuju lovers perfume at AFA 2009 from the 21-22nd nov in Suntec Convention and Exhibition hall. i think its around $35-40.


Brittany:
I'll be waiting ~~ (**^__^**)



Kiko: Do come to MMK and say HI~



Alle:
Thanks for thinking that i've got good skin. but in all honesty, my skin really isnt all that good. but i do try my best to keep it in shape. i do use alot of products and of course cleanse, tone, moisturize and lastly, sunblock! ^_^~



Sausage:
i'm using my own costme ^_^~ its freedom of expression and the way i want to potray my type of maid.



Gh:
I use a light brown eyebrow pencil and eyebrow kit to shade in the colors. i will try to do a tutorial on it soon.


Ami: its magic! women's magic: MAKEUP~!! haha i have pathetically small eyes. no i dont use double eye lid tapes anymore. those are my own eyelids. there are lots of ways to draw a small eye to make them big! ^_^




Krystal:
Thank you!!! erm you have to match your hair color with a lighter tone of eyebrow pencil. get a lighter brown one and a good eyebrow brush to fill it in ^_^~ like i said to Gh, i will try to do a tutorial on eyebrow soon~


------------------------------------------------------------------------



Oh oh oh, i finally made a video!!! i'll post it up soon ok^_^







Love

TTYL
Ferlyn




No comments:

Post a Comment