Friday 6 November 2009

Youtube~~~



Against all odds...

i've finally started a youtube account and did my first video!!!!!

YAY!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
◇◆o(^∇^o)(o^∇^)o◆◇

I have to warn you all first that the quality is really bad @_@~**
I have a really shitty webcam and mic....


A short intro to my first video tutorial~!! WEEEE~~~




--------------------------------------------------------


So if you have the time please go check out my page and subscribe~!! or add me as a friend and please do comment on the videos. Let me know if they're good or they suck hehe.



Here's my page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissFerlynyoshimi



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I did a super-quick Nude lip Tutorial like the picture tutorial before only this time in video format.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited~! always wanted to do videos on youtube but never had the proper programs to do it.
but i guess with a lil luck, even someone as technology repelled as me could make it happen.



Its now 9am in the morning... and i haven slept yet. ZzZZzz (´Д`*)


So i'm off to bed. (i got no work today!!! YAY!!!)



Enjoy the videos~~

remember to subscribe, comment and friend me~~







LOVE

TTYL
FerlynYoshimi

1 comment:

  1. was wondering if u can teach we girls how to draw nice eyeliner like urs ?

    ReplyDelete