Spring is just around the corner and like the seasons, Fashion changes!
Are you guys equipped for Spring???
Popteen February/March 2010 shows us what is in trend for Fashion this spring!
I'm gonna start the Spring What's Hot and Trendy with
With Spring, there a few different trends and themes that will be hot
So lets explore the different trends this Spring
According to Popteen's top model Kumiki :
The main fashion theme this year for is [soft], [gentle], [little mature].
Which means alot of Soft Chiffon with soft Grey and browns!
Kumiki point: Using "Lace" and "Vintage" to UP the Lady image is what we want to show off for fashion this year!
[A little Mature Sweet Girly is what we are aiming for]
This Season, no matter what it is, its all about
LACE, LACE, LACE!
With the Vintage Boom that is the MEGA TREND around the world,
Popteen Models have also adopted the trend!
Cute like a Princess and Fashionable like a celebrity, Lace is definitely the Trend of 2010!
[This Spring, fall Crazy in love with Princess Celebrity Lace]
[10 ways of how to wear LACE]
1) "one piece lace dresses"
2) "Pure white Lace" has the beauty aura to transform you into the Love Goddess!"
3) Get the "Sweet Spicy Look" for your everyday look.
Master your "western" and "Military" mix co-ordination!
Mix in Lace with western or Military style to achieve the Shibuya Harajuku style!
4) "Bustier X Lace" for that Moe Sexy look. Choosing white cotton wont be too erotic, but completes the Moe Sexy look!
5) "Tunic & Cardigan" together with Demin and you'll get the MIX style!
6) "Color Lace" big recommendation~with pastel colors and even black, you can change your style and look fresh and new
7) "Flower pattern x Lace" mix items is the key to ultimate Kawaii~
8) "Lace accessories" how can we not add Lace to our accesories. (eg. lace on shoes, pouches)
9) NEW trend: "Dangling shirt + Lace" will be the next big boom!
10) "Lace Overalls" the boys style will be too cute to give up!
Fashion introductions can never be completed without Tsubasa's Recommendations!
"Its all about the Mature Lady Shibuya Harajuku style"
[This Spring, i'm interested in Lady type Mature Vintage]
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Remember to get your Lace on this Spring!
The next post will be on Makeup for spring!
stay tune~! i'm very excited for Spring's Makeup!!