Monday 9 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Happy New Year everyone!!
(to everyone who actually still follows me..lolol)

http://mamaa.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/inu-new-year.jpg

Ringing in 2012 was a blast for me and my family.
I came back home (sg) for Christmas and the new year.

Though i'm back in Tokyo now.

I'm thinking of going "hatsumode" tomorrow or the day tomorrow.
But i still haven decided which shrine i should visit.

I'm not making a new year resolution this year
i dont wish to live the whole year with ONE idea in mind.
I've got loads i wanna do this year.

I came back to Tokyo last thursday and went on a snowboarding trip with a few friends to Naeba, Niigata from friday~

i'll do a full report but here's a sneak peak



Happy new year again everyone

Love
Ferlyn Yoshimi

No comments:

Post a Comment